PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubble burst so deos bully boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble burst so deos bully boy

So this guy was really pissing me off he been sat there all game getting lucky. He was calling with everything and anything what annoyed me was the fact he was constant stealing my blind i would 3 bet he would raise again. I started thinking when the bubble burst im going to call his raise and pray for a good flop. So i knock 13th out 12 left bubble burst goes round to him and enjoy Few seconds later And a few more seconds later 10 left im the big stack 40+k

gl man!

Comment

Thanks 6 left currently card dead

Comment

Was able to bluff this guy as i know he is very aggressive when he has a hand

Comment

Nice Bluff Good Luckumbup:

Comment

3rd cause im a fkn idiot

Comment

Nice going, keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                3rd cause im a fkn idiot
                I think you spelt "a thinking analizing poker player" wrong there.

Honestly look back at some of your posts from the last few weeks, some solid finishes, some great pick ups, your doing great

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good job. Loved the donk getting has AA cracked and then losing to them twice. Poetic justice. umbup: Herk

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                    I think you spelt "a thinking analizing poker player" wrong there.

Honestly look back at some of your posts from the last few weeks, some solid finishes, some great pick ups, your doing great

Grade b
                    3rd cause I'm a thinking analizing poker player

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.