PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons to play poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to play poker

Ok so recently I've had a burn-out and found out that I play poker for all the wrong reasons. Here are a couple of reasons to play poker: 1. Fun 2. Timewase 3. Money 4. Result 5. Grow skills 6. ... My biggest reason was the money, the fact that you can get rich quick or die trying, wich is problaby a very wrong reason and the reason why I always play outside my bankroll and lose so much. What is your reason to play poker? I hope to get an session this evening on the pokerfriends teamspeak about this subject with Spike, Kitty, Razzys, JDean, (the other cash player that I always confuse with Spike and forget his name ), and everyone else that would like to join us. umbup:

I play poker because there will never be an end game. There will always be something left to learn and some way to get better no matter how much I improve.
    The credits will never roll. I will never see "Congratulations! You have beaten POKER!"

Comment

Congratulations you have beaten every poker player out there :P

Comment

I play poker because I love the game. I love learning and improving my game, and most of all I love money. after all, that was this game is about. Making money... man! I gotta get to AC...LOL..
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I started playing poker becuase its fun.

I continued playing poker because i could'nt get out on a Friday night and go clubbing.

I now play poker cos its fun and a learning challage.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

the high quality of hookers in vegas

Comment

I love the thrill of winning and knocking someone out a tournament.

I also wanted to find a way to suppliment my income by 5k-7K a year.

I'm not looking to become rich, just want to pay a few bills by having a fun hobby.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.