PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Table Image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Table Image

Just for any regulars who think they have a read on me as a tight player, I'm starting to build a new table image... You would think I had never been training here at PSO. Although in reality I would never have considered this if it hadn't been for what I have learnt here, and I am still convinced it was the correct play at the time. We can't be results oriented after all. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

tight table that was folding a lot?
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Too bad the replayer doesn't let you see the other player's cards. For all we know, the other players might have had Group Eight hands too. Sometimes one likes to play one hand as a way of shaking up the table for a later play. For example, had everyone folded, and I was playing, I would flash my hand. Later, when I got monsters, I'd go all-in hoping somebody who saw my earlier play would think steal, and call.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.