PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where did you finish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where did you finish

    What was your best finish today in an MTT? And what where your stats Vpip and PR?

    Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

    13 Time Bracelet Winner



  • #2
    PokerStars Tournament #547010746, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD
    4210 players
    Total Prize Pool: $4210.00 USD
    Tournament started 2011/11/19 18:00:00 ET


    Dear Grade b,

    You finished the tournament in 36th place. A USD 9.26 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

    You earned 118.62 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/



    Congratulations!

    Thank you for participating.

    played 14% raised 11%

    how did you do?

    Grade b
    Last edited by Grade b; Sun Nov 20, 2011, 06:00 PM.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

    13 Time Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Best finish today was first, I won a $55 entry to the Womens Sunday Tournament. Second one this week!! No stats as I'm not running a hud, sorry.

      PokerStars Tournament #467708657, No Limit Hold'em
      Super Satellite
      Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20 USD
      25 players
      Total Prize Pool: $130.00 USD
      Target Tournament #467708622 Buy-In: $55.00 USD
      2 tickets to the target tournament

      Tournament started 2011/11/19 18:30:00 CT [2011/11/19 19:30:00 ET]


      Dear joy7108,

      You finished the tournament in 1st place.

      This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #467708622. As you are already registered in this tournament, your account has been credited with T-USD 55.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

      Click on the cashier screen to see your Tournament US Dollars balance, and visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.




      Congratulations!

      Thank you for participating.

      Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        great job Joy umbup:
        Super-Moderator



        6 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          \:l Best finish Saturday.

          PokerStars Tournament #467668573, No Limit Hold'em
          Buy-In: $1.00/$0.25/$0.10 USD
          7696 players
          Total Prize Pool: $7696.00 USD
          Tournament started 2011/11/19 13:15:00 ET


          Dear Stakehorse75,

          You finished the tournament in 292nd place. A USD 3.23 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

          You earned 60.38 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

          You have also received USD 1.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: Maksimov1987, xGRANITEMANx, David futbik, Volk0dino4ka


          Congratulations!

          Thank you for participating.

          Blinds were 1000/2000 I got PP KK@CO , all in for 29K!..... lets just say my chat is banned for a month!
          Had a pic of stats from my camera, but its fuzzy, gonna get a snapshot program for me laptop soon.
          Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sun Nov 20, 2011, 08:08 AM. Reason: had a pic..

          Comment


          • #6
            How about my worst

            #471641767.....360/360.....0.10.....0

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
              Best finish today was first, I won a $55 entry to the Womens Sunday Tournament. Second one this week!! No stats as I'm not running a hud, sorry.

              PokerStars Tournament #467708657, No Limit Hold'em
              Super Satellite
              Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20 USD
              25 players
              Total Prize Pool: $130.00 USD
              Target Tournament #467708622 Buy-In: $55.00 USD
              2 tickets to the target tournament

              Tournament started 2011/11/19 18:30:00 CT [2011/11/19 19:30:00 ET]


              Dear joy7108,

              You finished the tournament in 1st place.

              This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #467708622. As you are already registered in this tournament, your account has been credited with T-USD 55.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament.

              Click on the cashier screen to see your Tournament US Dollars balance, and visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.




              Congratulations!

              Thank you for participating.


              Good Job Joy, Do you think that you played Tight or loose? I'm trying to find out If tight players can do well in MTT's.

              Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

              13 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
                \:l Best finish Saturday.

                PokerStars Tournament #467668573, No Limit Hold'em
                Buy-In: $1.00/$0.25/$0.10 USD
                7696 players
                Total Prize Pool: $7696.00 USD
                Tournament started 2011/11/19 13:15:00 ET


                Dear Stakehorse75,

                You finished the tournament in 292nd place. A USD 3.23 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

                You earned 60.38 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

                You have also received USD 1.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: Maksimov1987, xGRANITEMANx, David futbik, Volk0dino4ka


                Congratulations!

                Thank you for participating.

                Blinds were 1000/2000 I got PP KK@CO , all in for 29K!..... lets just say my chat is banned for a month!
                Had a pic of stats from my camera, but its fuzzy, gonna get a snapshot program for me laptop soon.
                Good Job Stakehorse (maybe not on the chat ban) do your stats say your loose or tight?

                Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

                13 Time Bracelet Winner


                Comment


                • #9
                  Details.jpg

                  the stats to go with my 36th place.
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

                  13 Time Bracelet Winner


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If your wondering what style to adapt think of it this way.

                    New players should be playing tight as they have a lot of leaks that can be exploited if they play to loose. The more advanced you are the more you want to open up and take advantage of your edge and hand reading.

                    I have done well in tourneys playing about 15/12
                    Right now in the Big $8.80 Im 21/16 and Im doing well.
                    I cashed the Big $11 playing pretty close to 15/12 last night.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                      If your wondering what style to adapt think of it this way.

                      New players should be playing tight as they have a lot of leaks that can be exploited if they play to loose. The more advanced you are the more you want to open up and take advantage of your edge and hand reading.

                      I have done well in tourneys playing about 15/12
                      Right now in the Big $8.80 Im 21/16 and Im doing well.
                      I cashed the Big $11 playing pretty close to 15/12 last night.

                      Thanks for that IseeCookies I have to say i still conseder myself a beginning player so at least for now i will try to work on my TAG game. and avoid these turbos EKKK.

                      Grade b
                      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

                      13 Time Bracelet Winner


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        satty's I am really tight, like 10/10 till close to the bubble then I open up just a little. Tourneys I play tight first 3 or 4 levels and then open open up and usually end 23,-25/20. I find if I stay too tight, under 18 I min cash but not much else

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Finished 1st in one of the 10th Anniversary freeroll satellites tonight. 2530 participants.. To be fair the final table was a breeze since the top 10 all receive the same prize (a ticket) so only about 5 of us were playing properly, still I entered the final table as chip leader

                          Not sure on my stats as I closed the HUD and can't figure out how to pull them back up from FPDB (the tourney side of the database is not as good as the cash side) I think I was roughly 20 / 15 or so.. something like that..

                          Wish me luck in one of the finals.. I'm expecting the competition to be a lot tougher!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            woohoo good luck in the finals..
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

                            13 Time Bracelet Winner


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              interestingly.. from what I remember, all the players that I encountered on the final two tables that I had a reasonable number of hands on had fairly tight stats.. Certainly I don't think I remember there being anyone with VPIP greater than say 35 or so.. a fair few of them with very low PFR scores though (i.e. tight passive players) I guess maybe this can work in these freerolls though because of the amount of donks that will see the flop with anything..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.