PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I have got hold'em manager
    But I can't seem to get the hud running
    Any positive suggestions appreciated

I wish I could Spike.

When I tried my free trial time, I was never able to get the hands to save to a folder correctly, and I eventually gave up.

What I WILL do is be sure to ask around and see if we have an "expert" who can contact you on Team speak or something. I know there are also people who can probably help you out in the forum.

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

** MOVED ***

General Question, belongs in General Forum. Besides, may get more responses here.

-JDean
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Check the web site. I'm thinking the program should have a customer support feature. Send in your question to them, or if there is a phone number, try calling.

Comment

i know pt3 you have to have auto import on, probably similar on hem

Comment

Make sure the hand history is saved in the same location on HM and also on Stars.
              Run auto import or import manually.
              If its still not working once u have table open open the table manager click table finder and drag the red x to the table.

Stars usually saves to program files 86 change it to a public folder and make sure HM is importing from same place.Save to C:\Users\Public\Pokerstars\Handhistory\user
              Last edited by MEVpaul; Thu Nov 17, 2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

My dad was having problems w/ that til he entered his screen name as hero, maybe that,
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Cheers guys
                  I'm still importing my HH
                  1323 files I have saved and imported 18,620 hands so far just over 1/2 the files
                  Still says it's going to take just over 5 hours to do the rest
                  Hopefully the hud will work when it's finished the import
                  I'll post later if it works
                  Once again many thanks guys

Comment

I finally got it working
                    Had to do a couple of things first
                    If you have this app goto the HUD options tab and select each option in the drop down menu
                    Set yourself up as preffered player and you should be good to go
                    Also adjust all seating options and site options

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                      I finally got it working If you have this app goto the HUD options tab and select each option in the drop down menu Set yourself up as preffered player
                      same prob as my pops. forgot the details as my free trial ended 2 days b4 BF. glad to hear ya got it up and runnun' umbup: ( thats what she said)
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.