PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you say but probably shouldn't.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you say but probably shouldn't.

I am just wondering if you say anything while playing poker online that you probably really REALLY shouldn't say. The other day while in my BB holding J 9 offsuit,it folded around to the button who called as well as the SB completing 1/2 a bet and I checked.Anywho I river a 9 and lead out BTN calls SB folds.Sure enough BTN was holding 9 duece for 2 pair.Well I growl at the screen while shooting the BTN guy a middle finger. Within seconds I am typing away to let the pinhead know. just how I feel,instead I just type the following keep playing 9 duece PLEASE He left about 3 hands later.Maybe just maybe we say things that we shouldn't, because we actually want them players playing LESSON LEARNED mileypoker:moke:

Hey Brk,,, Remember every good fisherman,,,, is not suppossed to make noise and scare the fish away!!!umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by gmanwicksy View Post
      Remember every good fisherman,,,, is not suppossed to make noise and scare the fish away!!!umbup:
      +1 umbup:
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

how about this?

hi, can l push your stool in for you.....hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post

how about this?

OUCH...Thankfully I got no visual of that one. I will still be able to sleep tonight.

Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think the key to this is feeling the same way whether you win or lose, Silent Bob hit the nail on the head.

You want to be in this position, and you want players to keep making these calls.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post

how about this?

That's what she said

lol

Comment

Yes sigh

Chat banned

Again

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.