PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th Anniversary world record tourny

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary world record tourny

PokerStars Tournament #467611625, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: 5 FPP
    722 players
    $200.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $200.00 USD
    Tournament started 2011/11/13 17:00:00 WET [2011/11/13 12:00:00 ET]

Dear havocofsmeg,

You finished the tournament in 168th place.

You have won an admission ticket to '10th Anniversary World Record'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby.

Dead chuffed with getting my ticket for it.

So who else is playing in it?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

This tourney will be like the pso open league but with about 20x more players lol...But paying $1 with the chance of winning $50k you would be a fool not to play...Good luck in this tourney we will all need it lol.

Comment

Also you just took my forum virginity congrats umbup:

Comment

I feel foolish having to ask this, but: where did you find this 5 fpp satellite tourney? I can't see anything like it in the lobby under Events > 10th Anniv > FPP Satellites.

Oh and congrats for losing your forum virginity Mooono. There'll be no stopping you now, I'm sure

Comment

I have seen this tourney in the private section.

Comment

** Closed **

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ord-Tournament

Please join the discussion in the thread linked above.
            Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Mon Nov 14, 2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.