PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pocket Aces Experiment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pocket Aces Experiment

We've all been there, holding pocket aces only to throw-up after losing to a sick beat. But the stats say that we are a huge favourite here right? So, what I'm hoping to do with this thread is to ask members interested to post the hand-replayer of anytime their holding the pocket rockets, win or lose. Once we get to 100 samples we'll take a look at what percentage of them were winners or losers. Here's an old one I dug up to get us started. Lose 1-0 Win
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

I'm off to the eye doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        I'm off to the eye doctor.
        I thought i was gonna get rivered

Comment

Just now

Comment

Update

Lose 3-0 Win

Comment

The last time I had them, about 1 hour 40 mins ago in the Big $11...... Could see it coming, but just couldn't fold Lost 3 out of 10 this month. Have been very trappy with them of late, so it's probably my own fault.
              Last edited by steveisnot; Tue Nov 08, 2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Update Lose 4-1 Win
                Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Royal this may make for an amusing thread but it won't be in anyway representative of reality on the tables as you can already see how this is going to go---probably 70% or better of the hands posted will be LOSING AA hands. It's just human nature,we are wired to respond more strongly to negative stimulus than positive.] AA holds? Dog bites man,meh. AA cracked? Man bites dog,print it!!!!! This should be good for some laughs though...umbup:

Comment

Agreed Moxie Pip, I had the very same thoughts before I decided to go ahead with it anyway and see what happens. I'm hoping that members will post the GOOD, as well as the bad and the ugly! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                      Agreed Moxie Pip, I had the very same thoughts before I decided to go ahead with it anyway and see what happens. I'm hoping that members will post the GOOD, as well as the bad and the ugly! umbup:

Comment

One of the best westerns of all time! umbup:

Comment

Hand Site Limit Hand # Flop Flop Flop Turn River Final Hand Winner
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 70240273247 11 13 4 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 70208458998 9 2 3 8 2 Two Pair, Aces and Twos ZORIGOO88
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 70208045495 4 10 6 2 4 Two Pair, Aces and Fours Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL 69729472054 3 5 4 9 9 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL 69729089544 14 6 6 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL 69728600805 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69677085087 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69435812233 6 4 4 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.25 NL (6 max) 69435267581 12 3 4 7 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.25 NL (6 max) 69435209175 7 11 5 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69431673369 13 10 13 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69429551978 6 10 10 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69411290971 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69410467957 7 8 2 13 2 Two Pair, Aces and Twos Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69383776989 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69380857189 (did not show hand) Grade b
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69332385121 7 4 3 2 2 Two Pair, Aces and Twos SaenzPe
                          AA 100 $0.02 NL (6 max) 69180954547 6 10 12 10 9 Two Pair, Aces and Tens yogiberra14
                          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hand - Final Hand - Winner - Winning Hand
                            AA - One Pair, Aces - Grade b - One Pair, Aces
                            AA - Full House, Aces full of Eights - Grade b - Full House, Aces full of Eights
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Tens - SAMPAIO1986 - Flush, Ace High
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Sixes - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Sixes
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Eights - kanapas - Full House, Eights full of Threes
                            AA - Full House, Aces full of Kings - xusta_pokero - Four of a Kind, Kings
                            AA - (did not show hand) - Grade b - (did not show hand)
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Sevens - pupkin_star - Straight, Seven High
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Sixes - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Sixes
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Threes - w84RushAA - Flush, King High
                            AA - Three of a Kind, Aces - Grade b - Three of a Kind, Aces
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Threes - [Split Pot] - Full House, Kings full of Threes
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Queens - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Queens
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Fives - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Fives
                            AA - Full House, Aces full of Queens - Grade b - Full House, Aces full of Queens
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Fours - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Fours
                            AA - Full House, Fives full of Aces - Grade b - Full House, Fives full of Aces
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Twos - [Split Pot] - Two Pair, Aces and Twos
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Kings - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Kings
                            AA - One Pair, Aces - kachopayo - Two Pair, Queens and Tens
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Sevens - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Sevens
                            AA - One Pair, Aces - Dismay_pro - Three of a Kind, Fours
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Kings - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Kings
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Twos - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Twos
                            AA - One Pair, Aces - Nhoko27 - Two Pair, Nines and Sevens
                            AA - Three of a Kind, Aces - labatt310 - Flush, Ace High
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Fives - Grade b - Two Pair, Aces and Fives
                            AA - Two Pair, Aces and Eights - rápido59 - Three of a Kind, Eights
                            AA - One Pair, Aces - rguerraphbl - Flush, Ace High
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thats a whole lot of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.