PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys

I am looking for poker players out there who are very active on pokerstars to get a poker group together so that we can learn off each others strategies and share success etc. if you are interested check out my profile as to where you can find my skype address or just mail me. I generally play micros atm but you can check out my blog to find out more. Will be good to get to know some of you guys.
    cheers,
    adsthepro

Firstly, your very welcome here at PSO. You'll find a ton of stuff here that's extremely useful for helping you build up that bankroll. Check out the Live Training sessions and search the forum for some of the bankroll building challenges. There is also a study group starting next Saturday night. Search in the general forum section for 'Study Group'. Chat soon umbup:

Comment

Also, the live training tonight is concentrating on micro-stakes cash.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=22721

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.