PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey! People! What the mods do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! People! What the mods do?

I don't know where the Mod/PSO bashing came from the past few days, but I really don't think it has been called for.

Obviously there have been some changes happening.

I'll yell at the mods when they piss me off, but whatever this current flare-up seems to be is kinda pointless. They've allowed us to vent, even if they posted "company line" answers.

They have their job, which is fvcking thankless. We have our "job," which is to stir the pot.

As far as I'm concerned, we're all doing well, and I'm gonna go have another beer.

If there's some crazy mod out there infracting everyone, I don't know about it.

Mmmmm beer.

Good Job Mods I think all the mods and trainers go out of their way to be helpful with little thanks. And they have have to put up with clowns like me. If you ever come to Australia i buy you all a beer.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
      Good Job Mods I think all the mods and trainers go out of their way to be helpful with little thanks. And they have have to put up with clowns like me. If you ever come to Australia i buy you all a beer.umbup:
      what if they don't drink beer ??
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I guess I will drink it for them.

Comment

Mods do a fine job Straight in witha warning if you scratch anywhere near the truth, JUST SAYING THATS ALL. Capricorn !, Roswell and all that. Can say no more some large men in shades are at my door.
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
            Mods do a fine job Straight in witha warning if you scratch anywhere near the truth, JUST SAYING THATS ALL. Capricorn !, Roswell and all that. Can say no more some large men in shades are at my door.
            It's the ones in the white coats you want to worry about

Comment

they have been Spike and one of them stayed, I married her.......
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.