PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Poker League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Poker League

Hello can someone please direct me to the facebook poker league page or post the link here please and thanks

If you go to the main PS lobby under Tourney / Private you will find the Facebook Freeroll and $0.10League tournaments. If you open one of those tournament lobbies, the links appear in a scrolling text box in the top right of the individual tournament lobby. Click on the underlined Facebook Poker League link to go to the pages.

http://facebook.pokerstars.com/

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMann
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just dont understand whats going on here thats what i have been trying ever time i think it all it does is take me to the pokerstars page and ever time i click the pokerstars facebook league link it just directs me to my own profile page and i can not seem to find the facebook page for the league am i missing somthing is the page closed? hmmmm how do i get the password for the freerolls?
      Last edited by pokerabise; Sun Nov 06, 2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

The link I posted above is for the general info, league standings etc. It is a POKERSTARS page.

The FACEBOOK page where the passwords for the freeroll tourneys should appear 15 mins before each tournament starts is

http://www.facebook.com/PokerStarsLeague

they are both working fine for me. You have to be logged in to facebook to access this second one.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Alright thanks for the help i must be having a facebook problem because when i click on the web link you just posted it redirects me to my home profile page not the facebook league page like it should i will contact facebook to try and figure out the problem

Comment

Admins can close this thread if they want

Comment

Just a suggestion if you use twitter, follow @freerollss , one of the passwords it dishes out is the facebook most of the time.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.