PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tilt players read this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilt players read this

http://www.subjectpoker.com/2011/11/...-gbt-doj-deal/

Thought it was for tilting players,I been duped!

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
      Sorry to hear you had a stroke too

Comment

lol.....hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tapies announced their goal is to get the site up and running by January 2012. I don't see how they can iron everything out that quick though /shrug
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

did everyone miss where the DOJ is setting up a separate fund to pay US players?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              did everyone miss where the DOJ is setting up a separate fund to pay US players?
              ug:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post

The way I read it is that GBT will pay the DOJ an agreed upon payment that the DOJ will then pay US players with and also settle outstanding civil litigation (payment processors that were stiffed maybe?...) with as well.

The read between the lines message I see in this is that if GBT is willing to sink this much money into the clear NUMBER TWO site in the world to settle issues that were incurred before GBT even came on the scene...shouldn't this wake the idiot politicians in this country up as to what a gold mine the sites are and the need for this BS to be settled already so we can get back to playing and they can let us render unto Caesar?

(Or given the quality of our gummint these days render unto Nero may be more accurate.)

Comment

Well I can't eat anymore popcorn or drink anymore beer sooooooo....they need to bring back cash games for us US players. Bottom line is watching tv is boring and I can't read in the dark, next bet thing is POKER!

Tits

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post

How can you even tell at this point?...

Comment

Originally posted by Faery Tats View Post
                      Well I can't eat anymore popcorn or drink anymore beer sooooooo....they need to bring back cash games for us US players. Bottom line is watching tv is boring and I can't read in the dark, next bet thing is POKER!

Tits
                      I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING RIGHT HERE BUT I THINK I NEED TO CHECK HOW MANY WARNINGS I GOT LATELY

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.