PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where does it go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where does it go?

Mods on meds?

Moving stuff to who knows where? What do the dots mean? Do they mean this is right the place and stuff was moved here from other places or this is the wrong place and stuff moved from here to other places yet still exist here too? What forum does this post belong to? I dunno.

Confused and still somewhat intimidated

dots?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      dots?
      Okay okay.... hyphens. You, by the way, have an excellent mug for a mod. No intimidation whatsoever.

Comment

I would be overcome by the power, and daily move everything to the general forum! oh and ban Dennis!!

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          I would be overcome by the power, and daily move everything to the general forum! oh and ban Dennis!!

YOU GOT MY VOTE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I think its a area that can be improved for sure.

Think this issue troubles new members more than any one else.
            They post for help and cant find their thread so they do one of two things.
            A.) They leave and tend not to come back
            B.)They start another thread on the same subject

At first I thought this is a easy fix but the more I look at it the more complext it becomes.

Where do you stop alerting members their threads have been moved?
            Thread starter?
            Members that posted in thread?
            People that read thread?

I use the "last post" feature and I think quite a few members do not use this.
            You can always search your own posts as well if your thread turned into a ghost.

Comment

Less Micromanagement of the forums, just dump it all in General and let us sort out what we want to view

Weeeeeeeeeee
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

All you have to do is click the link and it'll open the thread... However, the notification could be changed to "Moved TO xxx" That might help clear things up.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.