PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rush poker

    Looks like stars is getting into it!!

    http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...le-poker-game/

  • #2
    Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
    Looks like stars is getting into it!!

    http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...le-poker-game/

    WILL YOU STILL GET FPP'S ??


    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      Looks like stars is getting into it!!

      http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...le-poker-game/

      A: The former Sov-Bloc and South American players just wet themselves in anticipation.

      B: Just so long as they ARE NOT bringing Ferguson and Lederer on board as well.

      C: Half the Canadians saw your thread title and came here hoping to win an autographed copy of 2112 and are now pissed off at you.

      D: Played this a couple times on Full Jilt (they had a Rush Freeroll). Basically didn't get the attraction myself.
      Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Oct 31, 2011, 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling sux whilst drunk....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        WILL YOU STILL GET FPP'S ??



        Silly paladin,FPP's are worthless.

        Comment


        • #5
          IS THIS THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH WHILE PLAYING ??


          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            IS THIS THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH WHILE PLAYING ??



            I'd rather be waterboarded...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              I'd rather be waterboarded...

              WHAT YOU WANT TO WATERMARK THE CARDS ??


              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                A: The former Sov-Bloc and South American players just wet themselves in anticipation. B: Just so long as the ARE NOT bringing Ferguson and Lederer on board as well. C: Half the Canadians saw your thread title and came here hoping to win an autographed copy of 2112 and are now pissed of at you. D: Played this a couple times on Full Jilt (they had a Rush Freeroll). Basically didn't get the attraction myself.
                LMAO umbup:umbup: Great album though.... Dale
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think its a BINGO thing, since they never bother to get any reads, they might as well start a new table every hand.

                  Personally, that's got to be the last variation of poker I would want to play. I would much rather have some idea how my opponents play.

                  Bracelet Winner


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sexy , used to farm the softies on full tilts rush good times
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
                      I think its a BINGO thing, since they never bother to get any reads, they might as well start a new table every hand.
                      I understand why some people would be turned off it but don't make an assumption that there are no reads. If it is anything like Full Tilts Rush ring games, you get your standard regular grinders etc like any other game.
                      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        On the off-chance that anyone here understand Andalusian, this is the funniest poker video ever.

                        I wouldn't write the beastly acronym if they gave me a free ticket to the Sunday Million, but I actually laugh out loud every time I see it.
                        It is about Rush Poker.

                        If you don't understand Andalusian... I don't know, it may still be funny. In part 2 there is this epic fold...

                        Mind you, he speaks the dialect so badly (deeply) it's actually good... and he plays poker so badly it's actually good even if you don't get the commentary... probably.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i LOVED Rush poker i really hope Stars can add this to the site

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Maj. D Zastr View Post
                            On the off-chance that anyone here understand Andalusian, this is the funniest poker video ever.

                            I wouldn't write the beastly acronym if they gave me a free ticket to the Sunday Million, but I actually laugh out loud every time I see it.
                            It is about Rush Poker.

                            If you don't understand Andalusian... I don't know, it may still be funny. In part 2 there is this epic fold...

                            Mind you, he speaks the dialect so badly (deeply) it's actually good... and he plays poker so badly it's actually good even if you don't get the commentary... probably.
                            I watched it, you can still see how funny it is without knowing exactly what he is saying, although I think I caught the word "puta" in there quite a bit. Not sure if his tutorial is supposed to be a joke, or just represents how Spanish players play poker in general.

                            Funniest part is when he folds a suited K but then the next hand seems much happier playing his 5-7o. Also in part 2 when he's changing the avatar's mood from Happy to Angry to Confused, he seems to think that helps winning as well. Also seems like he was making notes of the players who weren't falling for his constant bluffing.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            X Cookies Information

                            We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.