PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else find it annoying ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • does anyone else find it annoying ?

    Does anyone else find the 'Banner' for the next milestone hand to be played annoying ?

    It pops up right over the Board cards so you can't see what the Board is until it finally fades away.

    Also, has anyone noticed that the millionth hands are ALWAYS on cash tables, NEVER in MTT's and NEVER on 'Play Money' tables ?

    MTT's and Play Money games are all numbered, so why doesn't the odd millionth hand pop up on one of those ?

    Methinks that this site might be rigged !!!!

    What say you Dennis and Roomik ?

    3 Time Bracelet Winner



  • #2
    Methinks you've not bothered reading the terms of the promotion. Then again, you could just be out to stir it up

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
      Methinks you've not bothered reading the terms of the promotion. Then again, you could just be out to stir it up

      YOU THINK ??


      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

      Comment


      • #4
        It is only on cash tables because you get a prize depending on what you won in that hand and how long you have been sitting there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
          It is only on cash tables because you get a prize depending on what you won in that hand and how long you have been sitting there.
          I realise that, but don't you think it odd, that of all the differing types of games played on PokerStars, ALL of the millionth hands are on ring tables ? surely some must fall on other tables ? umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            umbup:umbup:umbup:
            Last edited by Bill Curran; Mon Oct 31, 2011, 01:38 AM. Reason: Duplicate post
            3 Time Bracelet Winner


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
              I realise that, but don't you think it odd, that of all the differing types of games played on PokerStars, ALL of the millionth hands are on ring tables ? surely some must fall on other tables ? umbup:
              OMG YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU
              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

              Comment


              • #8
                They stop the hands from being dealt on those games when the next one is a milestone hand Bill. Thus ensuring that every one will be on a ring table.
                This answer is to what those that answer without an answer drive at.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                  They stop the hands from being dealt on those games when the next one is a milestone hand Bill. Thus ensuring that every one will be on a ring table.
                  This answer is to what those that answer without an answer drive at.

                  KILLJOY


                  sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think Bill is leveling you all.
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

                    4 Time Bracelet Winner



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                      I think Bill is leveling you all.
                      You think? For the third time in a row? That's a damn nice record, Bill. umbup:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                        You think?
                        I hope. At least the third time has to be a level.
                        Head Live Trainer
                        Check out my Videos

                        4 Time Bracelet Winner



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It isn't the music or the notices that annoyed me. Since I'm into play money only as an American, I had the time to follow these games.

                          What really annoyed me was the inaction of PokerStars. I watched the railbirds at nine of these hands do things that would get a person banned. The continual insults by these people on the sidelines was one point. Their begging for a "piece of the action" quite persistant. Their comments included profanity, including instances where they described those playing in the lowest, and crudest forms of vulgarity possible. These players knew there actions were not recorded as they continued their harrassment until the winners abandoned the table.

                          Forget about PokerStars support. The moderators did nothing to prevent this abuse. They went so far as to suggest the players find another table if it annoyed them, but did say "it should stop whenever the next milestone hand begins." Real classy, PokerStars.

                          I know the site doesn't care, but it would be nice if next time they have this promotion, they disable the observer chat at these tables. There is no excuse for exposing players to such constant abuse that their only alternative is leaving.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                            I know the site doesn't care, but it would be nice if next time they have this promotion, they disable the observer chat at these tables. There is no excuse for exposing players to such constant abuse that their only alternative is leaving.
                            Not so. They can disable chat. I agree with your sentiments though. I haven't watched any this time around, but during the 60b promotion the behaviour of the railtards was deplorable.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you are multi tabling I presume you wouldnt notice your hand was a milestone hand.
                              Watched a few and its suprising how many still fold,the people chatting at the table shove so I think and Im guessing that you could miss that fact your hand is milestone hand.

                              I put the lobby in view in the corner of my screen just to make sure and when it counts down I click on the table to make sure its not one of my own. Any one know if the table grabs attention when its a milestone hand?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.