PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new fish in the pokerstars pond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fish in the pokerstars pond

Hello everyone,

I'm Enni, and I showed up here after sort of being lost when not so lovely Full tilt went bust. I'm hoping to intergrate here a bit. I like the fact that Pokerstars has so many leaguetables (bit of a junkie really ) So starting from next month I will try kick everyone's butt on the tables If that doesn't work out, well there's always chocolate.

Enni
    Last edited by Ennian; Wed Nov 02, 2011, 01:46 AM.

welcome to the PSO, be sure to do the first test to compete for the rankings.

I didnt know PKR went busto

Comment

Originally posted by Ennian View Post
      So starting from next month I will try kick everyone's butt on the tables If that doesn't work out, well there's always chocolate.

Enni
      I like your attitude! Here's hoping November is a kick butt month.

Comment

The chocolate is very tempting though

Comment

Only if its of the dark variety.

Comment

Pond Hi Enni, Belgian chocco for me - good luck at PSO. There's loads to help you with your game on the site. And people here are pretty friendly and offer support if you need it. nv umbup:

Comment

I'm pretty gutted that I only just registered (at the end of the month). I guess no prize money for me this halloween ! And yeah, I like it here so far, did chuckle when I saw the 'women's only league' haha

Comment

WELL DAMN ANOTHER BRIT

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

I'LL GO WITH THE WHITE CHOCOLATE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

us brits are like dog poop we get everywhere , and looks like chocolate ,lol

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                    WELL DAMN ANOTHER BRIT

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

I'LL GO WITH THE WHITE CHOCOLATE

I'm not a Brit actually, just a Dutch student living in Britain. (I don't know if that is better or worse :p )

Comment

Originally posted by Ennian View Post
                      I'm Enni, and I showed up here after sort of being lost when not so lovely PKR went bust.
                      Say what???

Comment

Welcome Enni. umbup: Hard to pass on chocolate since it rarely gives you a bad beat. Thanks for the intro. Let us know if you have any questions. The tabs up top will take you through the entire site. The live training and videos are a must. The forums, blogs and the rest help make this a great poker community. Speaking of chocolate, where is that candy meant for the kids?

Comment

bought it yesterday, don't worry :p

Comment

The chocolate, I'm not concerned about. But that's not the case with your comment about PKR. Have you got your sites mixed up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                              The chocolate, I'm not concerned about. But that's not the case with your comment about PKR. Have you got your sites mixed up ?

BETTER THE SITES THEN THE CHOCOLATE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.