PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I in the General FORUM NOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in the General FORUM NOW

My Goodness just trying to have some FUN around here and for SOME DANG Reason I have Lost my FREEDOM of SPEECH !!!!!!!!!!

HI RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYS ......

Can U help me in trying to play the Open Skill League ? Ur a sweethaaht and Im sure U can figure it out for me

Ooooops one more thing READY

How do I play JJ ( my 2nd poker topic )

HUGS ,

Mary

Originally posted by MeowSasKitty View Post
    My Goodness just trying to have some FUN around here and for SOME DANG Reason I have Lost my FREEDOM of SPEECH !!!!!!!!!!

Can U help me in trying to play the Open Skill League ? Ur a sweethaaht and Im sure U can figure it out for me

Oh my that is a tough one, but if you move up to Canada, and become my
    Italian Ice tester, I think we have it solved.

With your teeth clenched, is my method. I have seen some pound their computer screens, both methods seem to work for me.

HUGS ,

Mary
    Good luck with the JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Razzys View Post
      Good luck with the JJ

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MeowSasKitty

Oh my that is a tough one, but if you move up to Canada, and become my
      Italian Ice tester, I think we have it solved.

YUMMY U know I'd be a gr8 Tester can U plz Have a fine Italian Stud waiting for me ?

With your teeth clenched, is my method. I have seen some pound their computer screens, both methods seem to work for me.

Maybe I can FIST pump Like The Situation and The Gang from Jersey Shore and Hope for the Best LOL

HUGS ,

Mary
      Good luck with the JJ

Read more: Am I in the General FORUM NOW - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1cATZECDw

Comment

Plz add ur name to the Guest List so Razzys and I know U stopped on by .

we would love ur Input on Playing JJ if anyone wants to add there 2 cents ( uh Oh Another added Poker Topic ) Hehehehe !!!!!!

HUGS from ,

Razzzzys n Sas !!!!!

Another pot of Coffee Please and Tyvvvm

Comment

hiccup....dam it's lonely at the bar

cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
            hiccup....dam it's lonely at the bar cheers
            rum and coffee? which is another method of playing JJ evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Hi Hi MeowSasKitty and Razzys umbup: Just a quick message to let to say Hi, and hope you're all ok " I WAS HERE " Hee Hee !!!! Cheers Stu

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                hiccup....dam it's lonely at the bar

cheers

Cheeeeeeeers HUGS Effffffffsea

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                  rum and coffee? which is another method of playing JJ evil:
                  Jokah Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just Coffee saving up my drinking time for a Halloween Pahty tonight . Hoping we dont get a Blizzard here in Boston .

Comment

Originally posted by samson601 View Post
                    Hi MeowSasKitty and Razzys umbup: Just a quick message to let to say Hi, and hope you're all ok " I WAS HERE " Hee Hee !!!! Cheers Stu
                    Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Good Day

Comment

(Hedgehog waddles over to the bar, climbs on stool, and orders a coke on the rocks.)

(Idiot bartender puts a couple of stones on the counter and adds a line of white powder.)

I'll say one thing. Humans are the craziest critters. Anyway, glad to see you around the site once more.

Suggest you check out the challenge forum. There are two All-American challenges. One by Moxie that mirrors the 100-game Cowboy Challenge, but with play money. The other one runs like the Battle of the Planets, which yours truely started. Again, a play money game to tide us over until the politicians get whatever they want.

As to pocket jacks, I would remind you of their name, fish hooks. These cards have a way of hooking both the fish and the fisherman. I'm a coward with them and will fold more than I'll play, so not much help here.

Comment

** Copyrighted material deleted - TJ **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc
                        Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:08 AM.
                        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc

OMG (_____!_____) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shaun Toooooo Funny ....
                          Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:05 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.