PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn I need to go Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I need to go Pro

I want this guys house;

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/team_p...ource=10445355

#jealousmode
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Wow thats amazing... that guy has a great story too, check out his well on 2p2. One sick grinder also, even was grinding from his hospital bed

Comment

Makes you wonder what can be achieved from a hobbyumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        Wow thats amazing... that guy has a great story too, check out his well on 2p2. One sick grinder also, even was grinding from his hospital bed

Never really read his story, thanks for the heads up. Will definitely give it a look
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

yeah its in the internet poker forum... so far this year he has earned 3 million VPP's 404000 this month so far,,,,

Comment

if ya love what ya do ...you never WORK a day in your life!!!

Comment

Wow, I want to move to Canada!

Oh wait ...

(That house/land is stunning! )

Comment

Can anyone link the full story about his poker career? Above story just explains he moved

Comment

I can't link the story but just would like to add that this dream is possible with the right amount of discipline to learn the game. Good players become great players because they study their mistakes and correect them. All of us can acheive this becasue we are taking the right steps to get there.
                  Now is this going to happen for everyone I can't say but I do believe that it is acheivable. Always remember.... amatuers practice until they get it right! But pros practice until they can't get it wrong!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
                    Can anyone link the full story about his poker career? Above story just explains he moved
                    check your PM I sent linkumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                      I can't link the story but just would like to add that this dream is possible with the right amount of discipline to learn the game. Good players become great players because they study their mistakes and correect them. All of us can acheive this becasue we are taking the right steps to get there. Now is this going to happen for everyone I can't say but I do believe that it is acheivable. Always remember.... amatuers practice until they get it right! But pros practice until they can't get it wrong! Gidee Up!
                      Haha always love your advice umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.