PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Cup

Watched the final last night from the bubble to the final table. Great poker despite the plentiful luck outs / suck outs. Should be an interesting final and I hope Poker Stars TV shows it live.

Only wish they'd begun the satellites earlier and had better structures.

It seems like all the sattys are turbo or hyper-turbo, I wish they would place more emphasis on skill. Longer blinds and bigger start stacks would seem to emphasize skill as opposed to shoving.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I agree, the satellites were poorly structured, favouring bingo players over skill. Five minutes levels are not appropriate for patient play.

All Canucks - send your thanks to PS for hosting the Canada Cup and suggest changes/improvements for next year.

Herk

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.