PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerTracker3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerTracker3

Hi guys,

I wanted to know how to use pokertracker3 ? Since i'm new to this program. Little confused how to use it LOL my bad. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks guys

TRY THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRRn7H1ht0

GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thank Dennis for your help. It help abit look like i have to study the program to get better idea what i'm doing with it.umbup:

Comment

IT TOOK ME ABOUT A WEEK TO GET IT WHERE I COULD USE ALL THE CHIT THAT IT CAN DO

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          IT TOOK ME ABOUT A WEEK TO GET IT WHERE I COULD USE ALL THE CHIT THAT IT CAN DO

Yeah it is not something you can just get and work rite out the box

Just like your poker game you will need to invest some time to understand it and get it to work they way you want it to

Best of Luck
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah i downloaded it b4 for 60 days free, but no idea how to use it. Now i realize it ran out. Sigh now i have to pay for it probably will buy em and give a shot. If my game have improved or not. Look like lot of studying to do with this program. Hope this is the right one for me since i never used it b4 or other program. Even tho POKERSTAR say it allowed then i will used them for my session. Hopely it all goes good with PS and me.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.