PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Poker players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Poker players

Yay I just past my PSO quiz can't wait to play the tourneys!

Thankyou Pokerstars for setting up Pokerschool. My game has improved after doing your first course looking forward to learning more!

Welcome to PSO TJ and Best of Luck at the tables
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Hi TJ and welcome to PSO and the forum. umbup: Nice first post. Lots of great people here so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Be sure to get involved with Live training and check out the videos they've archived too...this is great stuff. LOL Darkman..that's twice. Remembering you welcoming Rolo too this way. You know you guys don't have to just welcome the ones who "appear" to be your type. Hope to see ya' around TJ.

Comment

Thankyou I'm loving the training and courses. I'm always ready to expand my knowledge of poker I wanna win that big game too

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jenkinz
            Please do not turn this into a mocking transexuals thread I just came in here to say hi. Thanksumbup:
            WAT?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              WAT?????????????????

Roomik, u crack me up...
              5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WAT?????????????????

roomik at his best
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                    Hi TJ and welcome to PSO and the forum. umbup: Nice first post. Lots of great people here so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Be sure to get involved with Live training and check out the videos they've archived too...this is great stuff. LOL Darkman..that's twice. Remembering you welcoming Rolo too this way. You know you guys don't have to just welcome the ones who "appear" to be your type. Hope to see ya' around TJ.
                    No worries Dan. Even if the "he" had been a "she", the sense of humour failure kinda killed the passion

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                      No worries Dan. Even if the "he" had been a "she", the sense of humour failure kinda killed the passion

DID SEEM TO BE A LITTLE THIN SKINNED

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

WAT?????????????????
                        CLASSICumbup:

Comment

Sometimes the new arrivals just don't get you guys yet. It's understandable. All in good fun. umbup: Hang in there TJ, we're a sorted, but good-natured group. Man Roomik, that one put a bigger smile on my face than any other. umbup:

Comment

This aint a dating site last time I checked so go choke the chicken somewhere else and not over my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                              Sometimes the new arrivals just don't get you guys yet. It's understandable. All in good fun. umbup: Hang in there TJ, we're a sorted, but good-natured group. Man Roomik, that one put a bigger smile on my face than any other. umbup:
                              Thanks and yep roomik's pic put a smile back on my face too lolumbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.