PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

core quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• core quiz

i passed the core quiz and won a ticket into the monthly game but can not find thegame in pokerstars lobby could you tell me what to do?

Originally posted by austmaster View Post
    i passed the core quiz and won a ticket into the monthly game but can not find thegame in pokerstars lobby could you tell me what to do?
    Hey austmaster, welcome to the forum. umbup: The monthly game can be found in the Tourney tab under Private. Look for PSO monthly 1K added. There are satellites that run every day, the next one being today at 16:30 EST. The monthly 1K added game itself is on Oct. 30th at 16:30 EST. These games are a great value with seats added to the monthly game in every satellite, and the 1K added by PSO in the monthly game is super sweet. You can play as many of these as you wish. Should you win a seat in a satellite to the monthly game, you can cash in any other seats won for T$, which can be used in any sng or mtt...including home games. It's just a win-win. umbup: Looks like you've been around a while and are in the open league now so I'll just say to let us know if you have any other questions. Hope to see you around a bit here, in the blogs, live training, and the rest.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.