PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Invitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Invitation

Hi gang

Here's an open invitation to join a poker community on Teamspeak
    Lots of our American friends are here too
    We chat about certain hands , plays , position etc etc
    But not just about poker. Life & death and everything in between as well
    So if you would like to come and join us to discuss poker feel free to PM me for details
    There are a over 50 places left

see you soon

spike

Thanks for the great response
    Obviously you're conditioned to play a certain way online and are blind to learning and others opinions
    Well good luck
    have fun

Comment

I would give it a go Spike but my pc is simply not up to it; i could never get suited aces working so i think this would be no different, but if you PM me the details I see if i can get it going..

TC

Comment

Im happy in my ignorance

Im busy with skype these days but will get around to checking it out once my sessions are over!

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
          Hi gang

Here's an open invitation to join a poker community on Teamspeak
          Lots of our American friends are here too
          We chat about certain hands , plays , position etc etc
          But not just about poker. Life & death and everything in between as well
          So if you would like to come and join us to discuss poker feel free to PM me for details
          There are a over 50 places left

see you soon

spike
          As luck would have it I just recently got TS3 in order to play Unreal Tournament with some neat people.
          So I'm willing to try the team speak poker thing. Lemmee know the IPA Spike and ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
            Im happy in my ignorance Im busy with skype these days but will get around to checking it out once my sessions are over!
            lol umbup:

Comment

PM's sent umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
                As luck would have it I just recently got TS3 in order to play Unreal Tournament with some neat people.
                So I'm willing to try the team speak poker thing. Lemmee know the IPA Spike and ty.
                I played unreal tournament years ago. That is where my name shirshot came from.
                As for poker I'm more like misfire.
                7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Any more vacancies spike ?

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.