PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software

lol i think i might be using too much software can barely find the bet slider.

Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mattster28 View Post
      LOL

Comment

You know what. I looked at this earlier in the week. Noticed that the names were different and yet still the penny didn't drop That's it. Enough of the sleep deprivation. I'm going to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          You know what. I looked at this earlier in the week. Noticed that the names were different and yet still the penny didn't drop

That's it. Enough of the sleep deprivation. I'm going to bed
          ohhhh ... now I see

Comment

"MEVpaul", "moreevpaul" nice catch! umbup:
            Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu Oct 20, 2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

All it proves is the person has access to more than one account via the password. Worthy of verification, but not evidence of multiaccounting. I do admit there is sufficient evidence to have the thread starter named a canidate of the Internet Darwin award.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                All it proves is the person has access to more than one account via the password. Worthy of verification, but not evidence of multiaccounting. I do admit there is sufficient evidence to have the thread starter named a canidate of the Internet Darwin award.
                now that is funny!umbup: what is going to happen to all his useless FPP's now?

Comment

Originally posted by MEVpaul View Post
                  lol i think i might be using too much software can barely find the bet slider.

quoting before deletion

Comment

I cant believe I missed this..lmao

Was so caught up in the fact that some of the software might be banned that I ......Man,just cant believe it! )

Comment

I'm guessing he used the 'merge accounts' feature and is displaying his screename from the old PSO? If not, then wow haha.

Comment

Good call, Room.

Guess there was too much clutter on his table for me to notice the names. Nice catch.

And effin' funny.

Comment

best first post everumbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
                            I'm guessing he used the 'merge accounts' feature and is displaying his screename from the old PSO? If not, then wow haha.
                            Look on top shark. He played on both accounts yesterday.
                            One is all dollars and the other in Euros.
                            Do you have different accounts for dollars and Euros?

Comment

Actually thats from .FR Pokerstars.FR Pokerstars.COM u know?lol look at all the haters jumping to conclusions...
                              Last edited by MEVpaul; Thu Oct 20, 2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.