PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mod help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod help

been viewing videos in past and had no problems.
    want to watch the money maker vid wich ask that you have 150+vpp is this a monthly.thing
    do you have to get 150monthly or if u keep 150+ total it keeps it active.

any help on this would be helpfull
    thx

Each month you need 150+

Comment

thx for the quick replyumbup: time to rack up some points

Comment

I wonder if they start working the instant you hit 150 or if it's based on the previous month like everything else...

Comment

I can confirm that it is definitely based on your previous month's VPPs.

TC

Comment

** Moved **

Actually, if you didn't gain the required VPP in the previous month you can view premium content in the month you reach the proper level if you wait a couple of days for the techs to have the account updated.
            Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Mon Oct 17, 2011, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Here's the line that Joe is quoting from...
              Each month your VPP earnings determine your VPP level. Once you earn the required amount of VPP for a certain level and our data is updated (up to 48 hours), you will unlock the content in that level for the remainder of the current month and the following month.

This can be found in the Video tab above, then clicking on the red VPP Level link.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                Actually, if you didn't gain the required VPP in the previous month you can view premium content in the month you reach the proper level if you wait a couple of days for the techs to have the account updated.
                SO YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT IT IS DEFINITELY NOT BASED ON YOUR PREVIOUS MONTH'S VPP'S ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

If you don't make the required VPP in the previous month you can still view premium content after making it in a given month and you will then be qualified for the next month as well.

Comment

Well, that answered my question... Wish I could earn me some VPPs.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.