PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishing TheLangolier and JWK24...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing TheLangolier and JWK24...

Good luck, they are going to need it with these numbers. They are playing the Event 1 of the WSOP Circuit Tournament in the Chicagoland Area and hopefully we will get some updates.

http://www.wsop.com/news/2011/Oct/35...-IT-AGAIN.html

Go Go Go! umbup:

Comment

go get em guysumbup: cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice,may the flop be with you!

Comment

With these first numbers, it kind of worries me what will show up when I play the $200 tournament next week. I was looking at about 1000-1500, but could we be looking at 5000???lol

Comment

If I see JW in the Tank tonight I'm gonna be bummed... Run good guys. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              nooooooooooooooooo.......JW is in the tank, l just looked
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                You'll be bummed. Bad run of cards (estimated out in about 800th of 3001). Dave got bad beat and ko'd about 30 min before me. First session, chipped up about 15% Second session, couldn't catch a break. JJ ran into KK with a 10 high board.... made str8 ran into a flush. missed on all my low pairs, missed on every AK. Third session, got a couple sets of blinds/antes.... then looked for a good long while for something to push... finally got AKs with 4BB left (blinds just went up again).. pushed, came in last of 3 in the hand. Got AA once... in BB... got a walk at 50/100 blinds.
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh well, just got the news from JWK that he is out and TheLangolier went out about 30 minutes before he did. I will leave this thread open as TheLangolier is playing Mega Satellite for the Main Event next week and there may be others out there that are still playing or will play another event in the Tournament.

So, if any PSO players out there are playing this event, feel free to give updates.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes... but not much you can do when you're at a solid table (all circuit regulars that travel with the circuit)... and don't get much for cards.
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry guys, been looking for an update, but not his kind.

Tits

Comment

Argh. Not was I was hoping to see tonight. Sounds like a damn tough day that didn't try to help you at all...

Hopefully it doesn't tilt you too much and better luck next time.

Comment

no tilt here... actually got 2nd in the tank afterwards. When you don't get much for cards and make the best with what you have.... that's all you can do.
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes I played for about 5.5 hours, then with 30bb I got it in pre with AA vs AKs and he flopped a flush. lol

Then I played the nightly mega-satellite to the $1600 main event, 93 players awarding 14 seats, I went out 20th. Not my day I guess.
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Man,I was hoping to read you where both sitting HU and wanting to chop!

You both deserve a deep run,better luck in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.