PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes...

Just wanted to tell folks that the effective note taking class is finally archived ( now I can let my nubs heel) YAY!
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

could you tell me where the archive is?

Comment

Go to videos at the top of the page and you will find it under the Langolier on that page.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
        could you tell me where the archive is?
        Click on the Videos tab up top, when you see the list of Pro's, just scroll down a bit more to the PSO trainers. Then click on the red trainer name and their archive pops up. This on is #50 on the Langolier's list.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
          Click on the Videos tab up top, when you see the list of Pro's, just scroll down a bit more to the PSO trainers. Then click on the red trainer name and their archive pops up. This on is #50 on the Langolier's list.
          You need to be quick to outdraw me Danumbup: TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
            You need to be quick to outdraw me Danumbup: TC
            I've been winged.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              I've been winged.
              Wounded , send for da medic

Comment

Great video. I may have just found the ultimate cure for insomnia.
                Just kidding... it was good, I never stop learning here, it's a great place.
                Not as if Sun Tsu hadn't said it all 2.5K years ago... just kidding again.

As I said before, if you'd like to try a free and open-source HUD, try the Free Poker Database.
                Quite a project actually.

Comment

just go to videos ... then scroll down till u see the langolier....youll find it there around class #50.

Sorry just being a smart ass again but couldnt resist. lol.

tc

johann

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.