PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volunteers Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers Wanted

PSO is looking to expand the moderation team. If you are non-US based and want to be a part of the future of PSO please PM me for details. A moderator's primary responsibility will be to assist newer members with learning the community and assisting the site administrators in improving this community. Policing the forum will be a secondary responsibility.

If you are interested contact me via PM.

PS: We are seeking non-US based volunteers to broaden the team and better reflect our membership as most current moderators are living in the US.

Oh, hey, didn't Panicky Poker express an interest in wanting to become a mod a while back?

Haven't seen him in a while - maybe he's taking a poker break?

Comment

what do you have to do ? is it easy ?
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I wish i can be part of the team, but i m still fresh... good luck in hunting the volunteers.. umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.