PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negreanu vs Duke/Lederer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negreanu vs Duke/Lederer

Heheh Ya got to love poker pro drama.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/negrean...mination-51976

Maybe he really was on to something regarding these two after all these years
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

ha ha ha I love it, I was railing Daniel during wcoop and someone asked him about Coward Folderer and after his loling his response was "well lets just say I am not a fan of the family" No matter what your opinion of Daniel as a player is, he is always super with the railbirds, even the clownsumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
      Heheh Ya got to love poker pro drama.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/negrean...mination-51976

Maybe he really was on to something regarding these two after all these years
      He (allegedly?) used the 'c' word to describe her. I don't care who you are and to whom you are referring, the 'c' word is inappropriate language. And you can take that, for what it's worth, from someone who works the seedier side of street life every day.

Comment

I thought you were a mountain climber...

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
          He (allegedly?) used the 'c' word to describe her. I don't care who you are and to whom you are referring, the 'c' word is inappropriate language. And you can take that, for what it's worth, from someone who works the seedier side of street life every day.
          I would agree with Daniel on the usage of the C word if only he were describing her brother. Some people do such despicable things they deserve it. Not everyone is eloquent enough to get their point across, the usage of the C word has a certain shock value to make up for it.
          Last edited by PaidInFull6; Tue Oct 11, 2011, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            I thought you were a mountain climber...
            I climbed Rundle twice Roomik ! Well, walked it, truth be known.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.