PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowroll!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowroll!!!!!

I m so P**soff... 1st time get slowroll at online poker!!

Played in omaha cash game, i turn my nut flush, then a holland shitty player river straight flush on the river. i bet pot ( put him all in )

Shitty Player : Really??
    Me : ...
    Shitty player : Really Really??

20second later he call n win the pot!!
    Cant belief i can get slowroll here online!!!

i got slowroll at the ft bubble of the 129 ftops ko awhile had AK i shipped guy timebank all the way with AA. got 4550 but still stung like a b****

Comment

I got slowrolled the other day, I just laughed, but the table went nuts on the guy lol

Comment

gyujdgyhsdghyusdyrjg
        Last edited by Weee--Waise; Wed Oct 26, 2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Not slow played....lol slow rolled.... Look it up.
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Happened to me for the 1st time the other day. Nut flush vs. low str8 flush.

At the levels I'm playing, I just figure they don't know it's not cool, or have it confused with slow playing.

The comments made by your opponent say "I know exactly what I am doing", though.

Comment

gyujdgyhsdghyusdyrjg
              Last edited by Weee--Waise; Wed Oct 26, 2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
                I don't need to look it up, already know what both mean, but you obviously don't think I do from your post, so i'll leave it at that and be done with this thread.

I still think it's funny as hell reading about people getting pi$$ed off about getting out played.

And if i might also add that it's even funnier to start a thread about being pi$$ed off when one gets out played be it slow rolled or slow played or whatever.
                It definitely sounded like you were talking about slow playing in your first post.

And how exactly is the nut flush running into a straight flush on the river being outplayed? rhetorical question, as you are done with this thread already... even though you proceeded to continue the discussion after stating that.

Lighten up some, it's just the PSO forum

Regarding slowrolling, I think I sort of slowrolled a guy at the local free poker tourny two weeks ago. We both took very strange lines with each of our hands. By the river I ended up with K high flush and he had K high. After he checked to me I sat around for like 30 seconds thinking about betting or checking. I was seriously worried the only hand he wouldn't fold there was the A high flush so I ended up checking. I flipped over the flush and he was like huh?! He then flips over his K high and looks kind of shocked my hand was so good. I feel like I had a legit reason to time bank there, but I was worried it made me look like an ass to the rest of the table. Oh well it was play money anyways so no harm I guess!
                Last edited by RockerguyAA; Mon Oct 10, 2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post

I still think it's funny as hell reading about people getting pi$$ed off about getting out played .
                  OP was not out played in any way....
                  May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

if u slowroll, ur simply a losing player who needs to get a thrill some way, and slowrolling is the only way u can think of to get it
                    Last edited by ketchup143; Mon Oct 10, 2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I hate slowroller,

We all hate slowroller!

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.