PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to get silverstar by oct 15th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to get silverstar by oct 15th

to do this i need to play 640 1.50 fifty50s

anyone wanna help gimmie some form of motivation. I work full time hours and work 40 hrs or more during this time plus travel time to and from work. it will forsure be a grind but i think i could do it.

i would be willing to do a $10 prop bet with someone if anyone would be interested?

how many of the 640 games required have you already played? this sounds crazy to me 640 in 5 days- 128 a day, do you plan on 20 tabling at a time?

Comment

havent started yet. i need 640 more. i dunno how many i will play at once honestly

Comment

Man, this seems an even worse idea than your hyper-turbo strategy to earn the VPPs.

If you want some solid advice, you're going to have to tell us the general range of your BR, what it means to you(ie: it's ALL of your money, it's just gits and shiggles, it's all you ever want to deposit...)

There are many factors here.

If your goal is to get to Silver before Oct. 15th(and why would it be, you have another two weeks after...) Then WHY do you want to get there? What do you think Silver is gonna do for you?

If you want to grow your bankroll, without losing much of your initial deposit, ask about that. There are a TON of people that will point you in the right direction.

Also, when it comes to VPP building, there are many threads here already that will give you stats and info on how PSO members earned them quickly and cheaply.

My initial (forum) read on you is that you have a lot of motivation, the smarts to reach out for a bit of help, but way too much of a "get rich quick" mentality.

Dude, this game takes patience. LOTS of patience.

Try taking the Cowboy's Bank Roll(BR) building challenge. It's a ton of action, without much risk. And in the end it should give you a good idea of where your game is at. As a bonus, you will get a free personal tutoring session from a PSO Live Trainer if things don't go so well.

Best of luck, but please slow down. Those VIP levels don't mean much if you have to spew money to get them.

Comment

this plan may change now that i took 5th in the 1r 7k for 480+ change. Also on another note i took second in a qualifer tourney and having taken first 2 days ago i am now in the top 10 of the qualifer league

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.