PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open game

i tried to join a open game and they said i can't play because it is a money game i was under the imprection that any person that passed the quiz was able to play so whitch games can i play in

chessman 1

i tried to play in one of your open turniments they say i coould not play because it was a money game so what game can i play in i passed the quiz and theyy said anyone who pass's it is able to play in the open games so i don't know what to do

Comment

Originally posted by chessman 1 View Post
      i tried to play in one of your open turniments they say i coould not play because it was a money game so what game can i play in i passed the quiz and theyy said anyone who pass's it is able to play in the open games so i don't know what to do
      You are from the United States of America.

It is illegal for Americans to play for REAL Money online.

If PokerStars allowed you to participate in online gambling, they would be in contravention of the agreement they have with the US DoJ. The result of which would likely be that in the event that American Citizens are once more allowed to Gamble online, then PokerStars may not be granted a License to trade within the Boundaries of the USA.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by chessman 1 View Post
        WE IN THE U.S. CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES WITH MONEY OR TICKETS TO ANY THING WITH REAL MONEY
        SO AT THIS TIME WE CAN ONLY PLAY ON THE PLAY MONEY TABLES
        BUT THIS TO SHALL PASS AND WE WILL BE BACK PLAYING FOR REAL MONEY SOON
        GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.