PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Move

To explain my absence.. I left little old adelaide this morning and am know in my hotel room in Whistler.. here for a 7 month working/snowboarding holiday.. So nows when i need suggestions of what to see and do and where i should try and find good cheap accommodation and a job

Hi Austerror, welcome to Canada. I am from the east, so thousands of kilometres from you. Have only been to Whistler once - great place for snowboarding and skiing.

Not a great place to find cheap accommodations! Sorry bout that, mate, but it is an upscale winter destination. Good luck with the job and accommodation hunt. Keep us posted.

Enjoy the slopes - they are awesome. Don't forget the sister mountain - Blackcomb. Great bowl and glacier snow.

Herk

Comment

Originally posted by Austerror View Post
      To explain my absence.. I left little old adelaide this morning and am know in my hotel room in Whistler.. here for a 7 month working/snowboarding holiday.. So nows when i need suggestions of what to see and do and where i should try and find good cheap accommodation and a job
      Some Whistler places/jobs provide accommodation. Not cheap though. You can always try Banff or Lake Louise in the Rockies. Lots of work and housing often comes with the job. Much colder than the coast so beware.

ex banffite

Comment

im in surrey bc just outside of vancouver. Cheap housing can be found in abbottsford but as for jobs prolly not so much. it is really hard to find work out here right now tbh. gl if something comes about in my area ill let you know

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.