PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tickets/pennys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets/pennys

how do i collect my tickets/cash im new, where due i give credit info.lost and confused.umbup:

Hi bodygames...
    Originally posted by bodygames357 View Post
    how do i collect my tickets/cash im new, where due i give credit info.lost and confused.umbup:
    Welcome to the league and forum. umbup: I'm not sure what tickets and cash your referring to so we'll go over a couple things. First, tickets..you should see your ticket for passing the core quiz in your tournament tickets. You can view these in the main Pokerstars lobby under the requests tab>tournament tickets. This ticket is used to allow you to play certain pso events such as the monthly PSO 1k added and sattys. You've also passed the sng quiz. If you've never deposited, you can earn sng tickets for passing the quiz as long as you deposit. Please look under the promotions tab above and find the sng promotion, then read through that carefully. The MTT course quiz and ticket don't have a promotion running currently. It may in the future. On cash...you didn't earn a prize for last months Open League. If you had, it would be automatically credited to your account after the end of the month. Please see the league tab above to understand the 3 leagues, leaderboards, and qualifications needed to earn prizes. For credit info, go to the main Pokerstars lobby and open the cashier. Then you should see the Buy Chips/Deposit tab, I believe if you just click that, you'll be guided through the process. If you have any trouble in this area, email support@pokerstars.com and they can assist you. Let us know if you have any other questions. You've found a great place to learn, take the time to do so.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.