PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pso monthly $1000 added

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pso monthly $1000 added

Hi all . I play the monthly game on a regular basis since its started last year. Its always been a nice plce to play ,friendly players who got a bit of game. But this last week I've noticed a lot of new players come in and really take the level down with some really bad langauge towards others 4 nothing. anyone else notice that this month?. gl all this month umbup:umbup: HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

Foreigners SAP. You see. You really were better off putting up with the English

Comment

That's a shame Hap. Always enjoyed that game and the satty's quite a bit. Quite a nice, quiet, little way to earn a few and vpps...and like you said, usually good convo. Don't hesitate to call the chat mods on the degenerates. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
        That's a shame Hap. Always enjoyed that game and the satty's quite a bit. Quite a nice, quiet, little way to earn a few and vpps...and like you said, usually good convo. Don't hesitate to call the chat mods on the degenerates. umbup:
        I know dan a shame. A mod had to come on last night first time ever in these games i think. I dont like calling mods never did to be honest but i will say my peace at the table.umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Happy, I played last nights and you are dead on ,Some Croatian giving dogs abuse at well anyone who wasn't Croatian(Everyone else) ruined a good game and ashamed to say he tilted me at 12th place,not stopped kicking myself since.
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

well gate, it sounds to me like this guy had nothing of importance to say whatsoever so for future reference block his chat and concentrate on taking the guy out, win win situation!

good luck

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.