PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6th tour #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th tour #1

my sixth tour in thepremier and after a 3rd and a 50th place and 3 early exits i finaly finished first!! what a great feeling to give myself around 135 point!!! everybody thank u for giving me tips!

now i go to sleep fast because in 4 hours my alarm goes off for work

WTG!!!

Comment

Good job pokey!! Keep up the good work!
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

congrats man, hopefully for more to come. haven't come across you much but i will and will be very wary

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
          my sixth tour in thepremier and after a 3rd and a 50th place and 3 early exits i finaly finished first!! what a great feeling to give myself around 135 point!!! everybody thank u for giving me tips!

now i go to sleep fast because in 4 hours my alarm goes off for work
          congrats bro you earned it im back in the open league from bad luck last month from my pc screwing up,so its back in the open league for me and recieved more bad news in sept finding out that i have work mandatory overtime,i hope more good fortune comes your way from you so now enjoy your nap which by now im sure you will be at work,gl and may the poker gods be with you
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
              congrats bro you earned it im back in the open league from bad luck last month from my pc screwing up,so its back in the open league for me and recieved more bad news in sept finding out that i have work mandatory overtime,i hope more good fortune comes your way from you so now enjoy your nap which by now im sure you will be at work,gl and may the poker gods be with you
              bummer to hear that ronh and shame i can't play u this month lol.

tnx all now hope for the best for the month because i can't use a downswing like last month if i want to stay up high lol

Comment

Congrats on the win and nice start to the month. umbup:

Comment

Very nice win, I wish you good fortune the rest of the month.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.