PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advanced poker advice mainly om hi/lo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced poker advice mainly om hi/lo

hello to everyone who reads this post. i have been playing poker stars now for about 6-8 weeks my initial 100$ I lost within the first 3 weeks i dont think it was the way i played (me thinks) i do think you have to get used to the server pokerstars uses even though they are random cards. anyway put another100$ in. started playing the sng 9 seaters mainly omaha hi lo as well as tournaments. started playing in the mercury league won a few moved up to mars then venus highest i got 2 was 405.personally i think it is very difficult to get much higher as there are more swings in om hi/lo. got a few good results in the mtts 3 final tables 1 win 4 dollar hi lo.i have now moved to earth played 2 got 72 points and currently on 700$. with this in mind am i playing to high ie 15 dollar sngs and/or should i move up to a little higher mtts.

I think your playing right about where you should be, $700 roll has 46 $15 buy ins, if your a winning player that should be enough. If you drop below 40 buy in's ($600) I would move down to $10 SNG's. Your win rate in MTT's will be lower so If I were you I wouldn't play higher than $10 MTT's, which gives you 70 buy ins and a little more wiggle room in case you encounter a down swing.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.