PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fifty50s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic fifty50s

fifty50s

anyone know a good strategy article can be found for these?

• Deleted user
    replied
    For second I read that as hyper firty50s and I was thinking what a great way to grind..lol

How long have we had hyper 180s? Man thats funny I need to look around more.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sounds like you're a good candidate for Cowboy's challenge.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Challenge%21

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thx for the info. I am planning on mass multi the turbos if i decide to play them. gonna stick with hypers for a bit but if i continue to run like poo I will switch over and 24-48 table the 1.50s to see how well they run

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Follow along with the T.I.C. thread. Players post the games before they play, copy the game #, paste in the find a tourney box and watch the games. Everyone playing them has a solid handle on how to beat them, so just do what they do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.