PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Register and then pull out ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Register and then pull out ?

In the Open League the 13:00 tourney filled up in 2 minutes 32 seconds.

Then between the registration closing and the game starting, the Registered Players altered to 9999 twelve times and to 9998 five times.

This must mean that 22 people decided that they had made a mistake entering and therefore pulled out.

Considering the quickness that these tourneys fill and the short time made available ( i.e. 15 mins ) for Registration. It makes me wonder why people bother to register if they are going to pull out less than fifteen minutes after registering ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

10000 is a lot of people and Im sure life gets in the way for a few of them and they have to bow out.

Title of the post had me thinking a total different direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
      10000 is a lot of people and Im sure life gets in the way for a few of them and they have to bow out.

Title of the post had me thinking a total different direction.
      No wonder you changed your screen name.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol cookies

Yeah, I slot this in the "Life happens" category.
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by bill curran View Post
          no wonder you changed your screen name.
          hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.