PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sympathy Ticket ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy Ticket ?

I have no idea how I scraped in, its gotta be a Sympathy Ticket. Still more chips for you guys at my table, every cloud and all that. Good luck...Gate
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

I'm not sure at all Gate, but this looks like it might be an error such as the ones we had last month.

In looking over your info, I find it hard to believe that you will make it in the Premier League at a finish of 1273.
    I hope you do, but I fear there may be a bit of a mess here.
    That's all I'll say on it.

Comment

I see that you finished 246th in the Premier League qualifier leaderboard for September. I assume that finish gained you the premier league ticket for October.

Comment

All looks good to me buddy, and keeps you out of my hair in the open league... lol umbup: umbup:

Comment

Good luck anyhow Gatehouse

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Oct 03, 2011, 07:54 PM.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
            I have no idea how I scraped in, its gotta be a Sympathy Ticket. Still more chips for you guys at my table, every cloud and all that. Good luck...Gate
            Congrats my man!!!! Great to see you are still here!! umbup:umbup: Dale
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks troops 8 lives left me thinks, enjoy the live poker Dale. And remember anyone who throws thier chips in all messy and untidy is not expecting them back however the guy who places his chips in all neat and tidy is expecting them back, its a sure tell. Good Luck....Gate
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

ticket in error

I am convinced i should not have a ticket for prem lg, i didn't earn enough vpps in august, what do i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                  I see that you finished 246th in the Premier League qualifier leaderboard for September. I assume that finish gained you the premier league ticket for October.
                  I looked for gate in the qualifier league and couldn't find him there. Must have had the wrong month up or some error. Nice catch staff and congrats gate. umbup:
                  Originally posted by boobylops View Post
                  I am convinced i should not have a ticket for prem lg, i didn't earn enough vpps in august, what do i do ?
                  I responded to your pm. It's September's vpps that count toward October, so you should be good to go. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.