PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker School Premier League Tickets Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker School Premier League Tickets Info

Just received this info from PSO Support 'Poker School Premier league tickets will be credited, to those players that earned it, one hour before the first tournament of the month starts. The first tournament of the month will begin on the 3rd of each month, at 2:00 AM ET.' So now we know - (I had not seen this stated anywhere in the info before, but I do miss a lot of stuff) umbup: Good Luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

ty for the info

Comment

Which is more than enough time to sort out the 200 players it forgets to credit. And the 200 it erroneously credits. Still, it all went smooth last month.

Comment

Premier League Tickets Awarded

Just received an e-mail saying my Premier League ticket has been awarded and sure enough it is now listed in my tournament tickets at PS. Suggest if you are expecting one you check for it now.

Early night and up for T1 in the morniing.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl ed, i got mine see ya on the felts

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.