PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last month payday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last month payday

Hi all, I got my email off pso saying i won $20 for last month and credited to my acc. NO sign of it yet. Any one else in same boat or have u been paid? ty in advance HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

I got both the email and the credit to my PS account yesterday HappySap.

Good luck this month.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY for the reply ed, I emailed support and it seems im a multi accounter. Never been so insulted in my life. Shame on you pokerstars and pokerschool. I put a lot of time and efford it to this league for the last 14 months. NEVER A BOTHER PAYING ME THEN.... Ithink this is farewell from me guys. Met a lot of good people here and learned a lot from them. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. TY ALL. Maybe someday i can come back as my muli account ego if i find out who i am. kinda lol. been fun gl all. HAPPY
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

$1000 challange

As i said above, IM A MULTI ACCOUNTER. I made a withdrawal of $1000 2 weeks ago. If any one can tell me who my "alter ego" is its theres. no strings. PS im still disgusted with the accusation of PSO. TY GUYS FOR GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

A User may only have one account with PokerStars and shall only use the Service using such single account.
          -- Pokerstars Terms of Service, Sec 5.2

Comment

Im not thick corkie i know that. only have one only ever had one. whats your point? AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE $20 DOLLARS THEY CAN STICK THAT WERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. I dont like being accussed of multi accounting. And i only found this out by emailing them. SHAME ON YOU PSO +PS.
            Last edited by HAPPYSAP; Sun Oct 02, 2011, 03:49 PM.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

As a single account player this is concerning to me. This could happen to any of us. Why does Pokerstars think you are a multi accounter? Did some disgruntled player make a false report against you or something?

Comment

HI IRON i got email saying congrats u won $20 in prem and credited to acc. never got it and emailed back. there reason. im a multi accounter. what can i say.i play bad enough on one account why do i need another.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

yo happy,

They make mistakes all the time, stay cool and email them on there mistake, they will figure it out.

it may take time dude, but will get it right,

cheers man
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks eff, got up this morning to see this and my blood was boiling. your right. i will see what happens ty
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

what exactly did the email say? and I am sure things will work out....

Comment

It said pokerschool encountered a problem crediting my account as there system identified me as having more than 1 acc. i have to scan ID and send it on. Even if i did have more than 1 (which i dont) what would that prove??
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

they froze my acount last last month happy had to send id just send it happy its just some sado taking the piss youre a sound gy happy and i no you dont cheat. gl bud
                          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

happy walk the str8 line and it will work out. played lots of cards with ya m8 you are a class act ....
                            and as the old saying goes..."truth will out" . Chill have a beer am sure it will come out in the wash,
                            cheers and have a beer with either one of you anyday lol

Comment

TY GUYS I would mind they didnt freeze my account and i can still withdraw strange
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.