PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last month payday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPYSAP
    started a topic last month payday

last month payday

Hi all, I got my email off pso saying i won $20 for last month and credited to my acc. NO sign of it yet. umbup:Any one else in same boat or have u been paid? ty in advance HAPPY

• TOO2COO
    replied
    Were done here move on

*closed*

Leave a comment:

• mcrissinger
    replied
    or rooster gobbler.

Leave a comment:

• yahooza1
    replied
    i for one am curios of this 11 letter c word, i can think of a 10 letter one.... maybe with an S added on the end?

good to see you back man

Leave a comment:

• topthecat
    replied
    I am tempted to proffer an eleven letter c word but I fear it would lead to yet another ban

Cheers Roomik,

TC

Leave a comment:

• roomik17
    replied
    It would take more than a C word to offend me Top

Leave a comment:

• topthecat
    replied
    Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
    Aww top got banned...wonder what he did??
    Ahh roomik old chum, I did not know you cared so much: I got a three day ban for use of the c word. Unfortunately, there is a cultural barrier between North American use of the c word and those from the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand. However, I saw little point in arguing the toss with PSO and took the liberty of having an extended holidayumbup: The actual 3 day ban was for the post directed at Dale and yourself, where I actually put an x instead of a c, but as I say pointless in trying to discuss this with PSO. I hope neither of you took offense, as it was not intended at all, and it was a bit of banter and craic as I saw it. I hope both of you saw it that way as well. Anyway, I am back, but for how long is anyone's guess TC

Leave a comment:

• dale442
    replied

I have no idea...

Dale

Leave a comment:

• hemetdennis
    replied

JUST FOR THE "C" WORD ??

Leave a comment:

• roomik17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gatehouse999
    replied
    Give me a shout Happy when your going to bang some heads at pokerstars, I for one will have your back. Take care hope all is sorted very soon for you. Gate

Leave a comment:

• dale442
    replied
    Originally posted by topthecat View Post
    If I was seeing two of dale and two of roomik THEN I WOULD BE SEEING DOUBLE SPECIAL** expletive removed - TJ**: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A DENIS MOMENT LOL TC
    Alright. Who's turn is it to lock the bloody cage?? umbup:umbup: I see a Skype marathon in my future..... Dale
    Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Mon Oct 03, 2011, 04:24 AM. Reason: removed profanity

Leave a comment:

• topthecat
    replied
    If I was seeing two of dale and two of roomik THEN I WOULD BE SEEING DOUBLE SPECIAL ** expletive removed - TJ **:

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A DENIS MOMENT LOL

TC
    Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Mon Oct 03, 2011, 04:22 AM. Reason: removed profanity

Leave a comment:

• PLaws62
    replied
    i hope not only do you get your money as you earned it but,you had better get an apology
    it may be 20 dollars but you still earned that prize

Leave a comment:

• HAPPYSAP
    replied
    I know that there is at least 1 Irishman that is seeing double right now
    LOL theres me and cant remember who my other one is lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.