PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onother month!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onother month!!

tripped in the doorway by own mistakes and a realy bad timing to get a cold streak!! i managed to end up 528 and i am facing another month of clock running and facing idiots who where willing to help me sink even deeper. 12 tourneys in the last 2 weeks in wich i couldn't win a single top hand and get kicked of by the know suckout dudes.

but is it better in the premier reading al the news about cheat and collusion??

well lets hope next month i can just play easy and make it in the premier

Well the chickens haven't hatched yet so no need to not count them quite so early.

By that I mean the Premier tickets have yet to be issued.

528th could still possibly squeak you into the premier league, only 28/527 or 5.31% of those above you need to have missed the required 20+VPPs, to give you a spot.

Good luck either way for October

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well let's hope then because i already have my 2,50 dollar lol and i worked hard to get my 150 VPP so it would be justice to let me in lol

Comment

I admire your nerves! Crossing my fingers for you to still make it to the first!

Personally, I gave up on the OSL bingo play, it was driving me more than nuts. Just can't stand that poker hell on earth.

Instead, I decided to try the qualifier league. I found it very playable and finished 89th

Just thought I'd let you know - the qualifier is way more fun to play in comparison to the PSO.

Good luck at the tables!
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i know but last mont i had bad luck in both and i think i finished 300 something in the qualifier.

Comment

Hope you make it 77 I will fight the donks on your place as I was volleyed straight back to the donkfest. GL
            2012 Double Bracelet Winner
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well I'm back to the open league this month, maybe I will try the Premier League Qualifier this month.

Comment

we shall see
                so far made around 35 VPP's already for next month

Comment

sunday almost past lol, here in Holland, and no ticket so it probably will be the open!!!

Comment

I would E-mail support regularly asking for clarification, but I would also start off playing in the Open League tournaments, which you can play in either way, for points if that is where you should be or for none if you get the premier ticket. Then you won't lose a head start in the Open if you end up there.

still waiting on my ticket too.

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

will do lol my first qualifier ended up 60 out 167 or so lol and from tomorow we take a fresh start

Comment

Just finished my first qualifier, I think I will be playing more of these this month:

PokerStars Tournament #447028948, No Limit Hold'em
                        Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD
                        238 players
                        Total Prize Pool: $238.00 USD
                        Tournament started 2011/10/02 11:00:00 ET

Dear IroncladMerc,

You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 20.23 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Comment

77wopke77 - just to say I have now received my ticket, and also an e-mail confirming that it was issued, so I would check again for yours and if you don't have one query it with PSO support.

Cheers

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice cash merc I may join you

TC

Comment

nice one merc!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.