PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Storm -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Storm -

I awoke to torrential rain hammering on the skylights here in my pied-a-terre in Edinburgh and my first thought was 'a sunday storm'. So I am obviously planning to play a series of the Sunday Storm $2.20 satellites this morning, starting with the 9:25am WET - that is starting right now.

Rain in Scotland? Yes we do have the perfect climate for online poker up here. I have always considered poker to be a winter sport. Shame for the Great Edinburgh Run though, which will see hundreds of amateur and professional athletes splash past my window today.

Good luck all.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Try the sit and go satellites - $ 2.20, 36 players, 6 seats guaranteed - in my opinion, they offer the best chances to qualify for the Sunday Storm.

Good luck!
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I might give those a try as well sometime soon Chinook. As I am not exactly storming these today, three down and out, I am going to shut down and try to rebuild my confidence in some freerolls and FPP tourneys that won't damage my bankroll.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.