PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eight accounts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight accounts?

For the past couple weeks while almost perfecting the stall-n-fold technique during the open league tournaments, I resumed my search for possible multi-account players.

I found and reported at least ten but this is the most blatant I have come across so far…flotz451, flotz452, flotz453, flotz454, flotz455, flotz456, flotz457 and flotz458.

This particular player shoved and busted out with three or four of the names until he shoved and finally hit. At one point he had upwards of 15k in chips only to give them all away with his continued pushes.

Note: All players are presumed innocent until found guilty by Poker Stars.

Good luck and good hunting,

1st Mate

Good work. umbup: Hopefully stars perma-bans him and every acct he has. BTW this one is obviously guilty, we don't need PS to tell us that, just hope they do something bout it.

Comment

Do we really want this sort of idiot banned?

Whilst on one hand he deserves to be punished for breaking the TOS, this is exactly the sort of intelligence level you want at your table.

Comment

lol pen ... but no not really!

Comment

We don't need cheaters, no matter how bad they are at poker. These things should be penalized severely, that's the bottom line.

I've been playing for quite a while now, and I see many of the guys that want to take short cuts to the money. In the long run, they will make you money, but do you want to compete in a league where a bunch of peeps are cheating?? It's hard enough to win already.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

I do believe 8 is a PSO record. When it comes to other open free-rolls, I think the most I ever found was 14. Same name, same city, ascending numbers. Eight in a row is a solid catch, though. Keep at it. umbup:

Comment

The more I read this forum , I tap on my own shoulder enough is enough no more deposits ,
              Do you think PS will do anything about that ? No way , PS is after rake . PS does nothing to ban BOTS for the same reason .
              Oh I forgot to mention I didnt get paid my 20 in premier league , to how many ppl that must have happened ?
              Not many ppl notice , I did . When complaining I was told my mail is not recognized . Well my deposits were recognised .
              Last edited by Bluff_not_y; Wed Oct 05, 2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Hi i was playing in prem league today and watching another table as well then i noticed that there were two faces on two different tables that look pretty much the same and they both come from germany i dony know if the picture is of someone well known so i asked fd2266 who the picture is of but he did not reply and the other user name is superk666 they are both in prem league and doing ok. i dont know who to report to if you think something is not right and i would apologise if i was wrong but if im right then this person has two accounts which would mean thats wrong and also taking someone elses place in the league. please look at profile and tell me what you think,just seems fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                  Hi i was playing in prem league today and watching another table as well then i noticed that there were two faces on two different tables that look pretty much the same and they both come from germany i dony know if the picture is of someone well known so i asked fd2266 who the picture is of but he did not reply and the other user name is superk666 they are both in prem league and doing ok. i dont know who to report to if you think something is not right and i would apologise if i was wrong but if im right then this person has two accounts which would mean thats wrong and also taking someone elses place in the league. please look at profile and tell me what you think,just seems fishy to me.

send emails about this to support@pokerstars.com
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post

The avatars are similar but not exactly the same and the 2 players are from different cities in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                      The avatars are similar but not exactly the same and the 2 players are from different cities in Germany

Spike, the pics are different, but it the same setting, and the same guy, with the same hair, just in a different pose. and from what sleepy says there's another 1, that's 3, all of different sibs??

Comment

is it not an avatar from PKR? maybe they are friends who say "yeah lets copy each others pic"

Comment

That would be funny,sit with a reg that uses his face as a avator and have the same photo.
                          Oh man,that would mess people up.

Comment

lets say i got a cookie monster pic an used it for my avatar would that make us the same person?

don't worry cookies you are safe for now

Comment

Originally posted by yahooza1 View Post
                              lets say i got a cookie monster pic an used it for my avatar would that make us the same person?

don't worry cookies you are safe for now

HMMMMM

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.