PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are PSO skill games gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are PSO skill games gone?

Don't see any under "tourney-freeroll" !!

What am I missing ? a new schedule ? ..or PSO collapse ?..

Just asking?..

nic

The PSO Leagues are on a 2 day break, (apart from the premier league qualifiers league). Premier league games were showing as scheduled from 03/10 yesterday but seem to have disappeared. Open Skill league games I thought started on the 1st of each month - but either I misread that or they have sneakily made changes to the League Overview page, as that now states they also begin on the 3rd of each month.

Given the problems they had with premier league ticket allocation last month, and that the 2 day break falls on a weekend, this is probably to give them a chance to do the admin. I would expect to see the scheduled tourneys up before Monday.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh- EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nope, Nic - you are not missing anything. I went looking for the Open League in Sept and the response from support was that the league starts on the 3rd of the month. The way I've been running lately, I wouldn't mind if they started on the 30th of the month. Maybe, just maybe, I would go back to the books and figure out the leaks in my game.

Herk

Comment

tx guys/..

BTW/..Herk..

Been here at PSO for 13 months bud/..still can't get used 'to live with it'..
        \

nic

Comment

Been here for 13 months too, Nic. Not sure what you mean about the "live with it" quote? Can you explain, please.

Good Luck at the tables when the leagues start up again.

Herk

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.