PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a reminder

For anyone who plays the 30 grand 100 fpp buy in vip game. I know because of the bonus month with the vpps last month a lot of players will drop back to bronze star . i will lol. anyway book in before midnight as we lose our status after that gl all .umbup: HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

Thanks Happy! Wouldn't have even thought of this without this reminder. umbup:

Comment

yes indeed, l would have missed it alsoumbup: cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So,so envious of you guys and gals being able to play and getting seemingly a great promotion put in front of you every month now. Hope this continues when US peeps get back on here. Definitely take advantage of the status while you have it. Run good PSO peeps,would be cool to see someone in our little community make a dent in this one. umbup:

Comment

+ 1000 Thanks Happy... I would have missed out otherwise. umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.