PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck...

Good Luck to everyone on this last day of the month. I know it can get crazy, just remember to keep your wits about you and get into the best position you can.

Also, the new Weekly Roundup is posted here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...mber-29th-2011

Sooooo Ranger fan...quite a game for the 22 yr. old Moore eh?

Since I always have next year as a Cub fan, I usually end up rooting for the Rays this year.

'Da Rays

....oh yeah...good luck to everyone!!!

Comment

how about interviewing people who actually use the forum??

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
        Sooooo Ranger fan...quite a game for the 22 yr. old Moore eh?

Since I always have next year as a Cub fan, I usually end up rooting for the Rays this year.

'Da Rays

....oh yeah...good luck to everyone!!!

Yeah GL to everyone,except the player who's trying to make his own "luck". Hope he tanks big time.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          how about interviewing people who actually use the forum??

you want your 2 minutes of fame roomy

Comment

lol not me, but it would be nice to see people who use the forums and are active in them to be interviewed....

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.