PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new forum user

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum user

just thought i'd say hello.
    passed the quizzes ok,but haven't really taken part in the league.played 1 qualifier only.
    tbh i dont really understand the ins and outs of it.perhaps i'm a bit thick.lol
    just thought i'd say i've introduced myself by starting a blog,so take a quick look please if you have time.i'll be trying to update it as much as possible.thanks to anyone who has already looked and to those who might.
    gl @ the tables.
    steve.

welcome and good luck

Comment

Welcome to PSO

Dab will be along soon to help ya with any thing along with many others

Best of Luck at the tables
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
        Welcome to PSO

Dab will be along soon to help ya with any thing along with many others

Best of Luck at the tables

DAB WHO IS DAB ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Welcome to the league and the forum Steve. umbup: Thanks for the intro. The best way to get info is to start by looking through the tabs up top and the forums. Many people contribute here to make this a great place to learn so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Best o' luck! Dab

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            Welcome to the league and the forum Steve. umbup: Thanks for the intro. The best way to get info is to start by looking through the tabs up top and the forums. Many people contribute here to make this a great place to learn so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Best o' luck! Dab
            LOL srry Dan my fingers not always hit the right keys heehee
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GOOD ONE DAB umbup: SAW YOU WIN A 80,000 27 MAN THE OTHER DAY GOOD JOB
              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

hey welcome just read the League pages 5 times you'll get it eventually.

If that doesnt help, we are always here to explain

Comment

^^^
                  lol only 5 times.think i'll need to treble that.
                  thanks for the comments all.

Comment

every 4 hours there is a freeroll, end it high and you get points, points increase your ranks, ranks give you prizes.

you should always aim to get 20 VPP every month at least. if you end in the top 500 in the open league you advance to the premier league.

rank prizes depend on how many VPP you made LAST month

Comment

thanks for the easily explained info.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.